Global Clergy Development
Global Clergy Development is involved with nurturing and training those called to vocational ministry, and with equipping, encouraging, and supporting those involved in the missional vision of the church.
It is our hope that these efforts increase the participation and effectiveness of licensed and credentialed ministers.
- Alban Institute
- Barna Research Group
- Didache: Online Journal
- Discipleship Options
- Epworth Pulpit (ONU)
- Faith and Leadership
- Lilly Clergy Renewal Program
- NT Gateway
- PALCON 2015 Highlights & Lifelong Learning Resources
- Wesley Center for Applied Theology (NNU)
- Wesleyan Center for 21st Century Studies (PLNU)
- Wesleyan/Holiness Women Clergy