Five Strategic Priorities.
1. Intentional Leadership Development – Recognize, develop, disciple, and release passionate leaders with a Wesleyan-Holiness focus.
2. Vibrant Church Renewal – Help each local church discover new missional life.
3. Clear and Coherent Theological Identity – Assist local churches, districts, schools, and the Global Ministry Center in partnering together to help people in our Wesleyan-Holiness theological identity.
4. Passionate Missional Outreach – Release and encourage our people to embrace with open arms and hearts the lost, the broken, and people groups among us.
5. Multi-faceted New Church Development – Foster an environment and enthusiasm for starting new churches through districts and local churches.